Companion care provides an older person with social interaction and assistance with household tasks. This is a great option for those elders who are motivated to remain independent in their home. Many times they are able to complete many or all tasks by themselves with only moderate assistance or supervision. 365 Caregivers can provide company, friendship, and assistance. Our companion care services include:
- Providing transportation to doctor appointments or a social event.
- Light housekeeping and meal planning/cooking.
- Help with shopping or errands.
- Engage your loved ones in activities they love to do.
- Help to connect with loved ones via email and social media.
- Assistance with writing letters and correspondence.