Home Health Aides are certified, trained professionals specialized in senior care in the home. Training programs are run by organizations like the Red Cross. Training for an HHA is similar to that of the aids you might have in a hospital, who are typically Certified Nurse Assistants. A Home Health Aide, however has special training on how senior caregivers should provide elder home care services in a private home setting rather than in a hospital.
- All of caregivers work under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- All caregivers are randomly drug tested, background checked, licensed, bonded and insured.
- License/certificate verification in accordance with state law and requirements.
- Employee performance reviews within the first 90 days following date of hire.
- Reference checks via phone or mail.
- Current CPR certification.
Why people choose 365
As a Registered Nurse involved in the discharging of patients, I have learned that one of the biggest concerns for patients is being able to continue to recover and stay at home. 365 Care is committed to providing a higher standard of care. Below are some those things that set us apart
- We are available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
- We are flexible and can work with any schedule. Whether it’s just a few hours a week,
or 24 hours a day.
- There is RN oversight on every case and they continue to check in with the client and
family on a regular basis to ensure that we are meeting their needs.
- Our caregivers are thoroughly screened and trained to ensure quality care.
- Caregivers are carefully selected and matched to clients based on personality,
similar interests and specific needs.
We only seek out the top talent in our area. Then after completing a thorough screening, we conduct background checks and face-to-face interviews with each candidate to ensure their qualifications and competencies are in line with our clients’ needs. Our dedication to getting the right people doesn’t end there. A 365 Care representative follows up with each placement to make sure it’s a good fit for your family, because it’s our goal to make your life easier.