Our 365 Care Services
Every client’s situation and care needs are unique. 365 Care offers a full range of in-home companionship and personal care services to provide seniors with the independence they need to continue to live in their home. Our caretakers are trained to help and provide assistance in all of the following ways.
- Bathing, Grooming and Hygiene
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Mobility Assistance
- Transferring and Positioning
- Meal Preparation
- In-Home Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Medication Reminders
Companion care provides an older person with social interaction and assistance with household tasks.
This is a great option for those elders who are motivated to remain independent in their home. Many times they are able to complete many or all tasks by themselves with only moderate assistance or supervision.
365 Caregivers can provide company, friendship, and assistance. Our companion care services include:
- Assistance with writing letters and correspondence.
- Help to connect with loved ones via email and social media.
- Engage your loved ones in activities they love to do.
- Help with shopping or errands.
- Light housekeeping and meal planning/cooking.
- Providing transportation to doctor appointments or a social event.
Caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s in the home can be physically and emotionally draining. We understand the challenges faced by family caregivers and can help ease the burden. We match caregivers who are specially trained to help in the following ways.
- Engage the client in activities they enjoy.
- Maintain a safe environment.
- Provide meals and assist with any hygiene needs.
- Support the family and client to navigate the changing behaviors that are seen in those with dementia.
Caring for a loved one can be an exhausting task. It’s important to take some time for yourself to recharge. Our caregivers can offer you some relief by taking over so you can get some time to yourself.
Even a few hours a week to get away and the do the things you enjoy can allow you to feel revived and refocused when you return to your loved one.
When your loved one requires care around the clock, most families think their only option is an assisted living facility or a nursing home. 365 Care offers 24-hour home care services. Sometimes 24-hour care is required but not on a permanent basis. Every client’s needs are different. Some families utilize these services when they are out of town, vacationing or post hospital care. Whatever your needs are, our goal is to provide you with quality care to give you peace of mind.
When a loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness, often times they require end of life care. Many times, this responsibility falls on family members which can be a physical and emotional burden. Our trained caregivers are available to compassionately and carefully service those who are entering the end of their life. We help families by providing non-intrusive emotional and moral support as well as helping out around the home where needed.